The objectives of the Approved Products Lists are to provide a preliminarily approved products that meets the requirements set forth by the Code of Federal Regulations (23CFR635.411 - Material or product selection.) and to provide a source for preliminarily approved materials that meet the requirements listed in the Mississippi Standard Specifications for Road and Bridge Construction that can be used on MDOT projects. The Approved Lists shall consist of materials/products and/or producers/suppliers as called for in the Mississippi Standard Specifications for Road and Bridge Construction, Special Provisions thereto, Contract Documents, MDOT Manuals, or Standard Operating Procedures. Items in the Approved Lists shall meet MDOT, AASHTO, and/or U.S. Department of Transportation Federal Highway Administration standards as applicable. 
To begin, search by either Approved Products or Approved Producer/Supplier using the links below. From any of the pages, there will be a drop down list to make a selection from which will return all information related to your selection.
Approved Products List (APL) Approved products by material usage categories and brand names.
Producer/Supplier of Materials Producers and suppliers of approved or specified materials.
Plants List of producers/suppliers and approved plant locations when applicable.
Although a material or producer and supplier may be on the approved list above, final acceptance of products and materials for payment is contingent on job control sampling, testing, specifications, and satisfactory performance.
jblakely_LThumb[1].jpg John Blakely, EIT
Information Management and Product Evaluation Engineer
412 E. Woodrow Wilson Ave. Jackson, MS 39216
Phone: 601-359-1761 eMail: